Pernicious Pamphlet - Print+PDF
£5.00 Sold out
A small old school rpg supplement detailing character creation for Pernicious Albion, an ahistorical dark fantasy England filled with insane angel conspiracies, occult aristocracy, revenant Romans, tennis-playing vampires, evil couture, Ars Goetia, royal spawning pits, realpolitik, light homoeroticism, and feuding fairies.
The Pamphlet itself contains:
- two ruleset-agnostic classes: the vampire and the warlock
- modifications to the cleric and the magic-user
- three supernatural patrons with tables for motivations, goals, and methods. Includes the vengeful Old Queen Mab, the insane angel Penemue, and the appallingly flirtatious demon Rosier.
- equipment, services, weapons, and armor tables designed for new characters in eerie fairy tale settings
- Several esoteric languages
If you're still not sure, A Most Thoroughly Pernicious Pamphlet has been most thoroughly reviewed.
- Honorably Mentioned in the 2016 The Ramanan Sivaranjan Awards for Excellence in Gaming
- Patrick Stuart of False Machine
- Trey of From the Sorcerer's Skull
- Jack from Tales of the Grotesque and Dungeonesque
A5, 17 pages, Black and white.